George Washington had atrocious oral health. He was forced to get dentures when all of his adult teeth fell out. Contrary to popular belief, George Washington’s dentures were not made of wood. He sported sets made from various materials including ivory, brass, gold, human teeth, and animal teeth.
Want to make Washington smile? Grab a dollar bill and turn his frown upside down with this folding hack:
1. With a dollar facing you, fold the dollar bill the long way so Washington’s face is on either side of the crease.
2. Make another fold the long way through the middle of his right eye.
3. Make one final accordion fold between the 2 previous folds.
4. Keeping the fold intact, pull on the ends slightly so you can see his face.
5. Hold the bill slightly tilted upward to see Washington finally sport a smile.
6. Smile with George! After all, smiles are contagious.
Have more smile hacks? Share with us in the comments below.